Zel Saccani and Korinna Manjarrez-Saccani, co-owners and operators of Saccani Legal and Business Translations, Inc.
MEET YOUR TRANSLATION TEAM
We are a husband-and-wife team with a combined twenty-five years of experience in the translation business. We don’t use subcontractors, and prepare all work in-house. We pride ourselves on getting to know our clients and on maintaining open and direct communication with them throughout all projects.
Advantages of an experienced translator and interpreter partner
- Licensed Florida and D.C. attorney;
- Certified Texas and Florida court interpreter;
- Certified by the American Translator Association in the Spanish => English combination;
- From Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and German into English, and from English into Spanish (referrals for other languages);
- Over twenty million words personally translated since 2000;
- Knowledge of and familiarity with visa categories and evidentiary requirements;
- Experience in working for over 500 law firms and corporate law departments nationwide;
- Florida Bar International Law Section member since 2009;
- “No-subcontractor” model – all work personally completed by Zel Saccani, J.D.;
- Possibility of summary and/or excerpt translations;
- Option of omitting extra pages with stamps, administrative language and/or less- relevant information (if requested) for lower cost and faster turn-around;
- One single per-word price at all times, for all projects (25 cents per word); and
- No rush fees.